Club Rules and Regulations
- Our #1 priority is SAFETY. Our rules are in a place to encourage a safe and fun environment for all gym participants.
- Please ensure that you and your child/children are aware of and understand our rules and regulations.
- Parents /Guardians MUST accompany children into and from the Gym. No child will be permitted to leave the gym unless accompanied by their grown up.
- Do NOT drop children off in the car park.
- Parents/guardians must turn up for Set-up and/or Pack-up duty.
- No one is allowed to use the gym equipment without permission of the coach.
- No unregistered children are allowed on the equipment. Please speak to the Head Coach first if you would like a come n try visit.
- No one is to be in the store room with out the permission of an instructor.
- No food or drink is to be consumed on or near the equipment.
- Long hair MUST be tied back.
- No jewellery is permitted with the exception of small stud earrings only.
- All gymnasts must display courteous behaviour at all time and follow the coaches instructions.
- KinderGym classes require parent /carer participation
- All our coaches have their Working with Children Checks and are up to date.
Gymnastics Equipment Levy Terms & Conditions
Engadine Gymnastics Club Inc. is currently required to set-up and pack-away its gymnastic equipment on a weekly basis during its operation. (i.e. School Terms)
- Set-up occurs on Tuesday nights commencing 7.00p.m. & concludes approx 8.00 p.m.
- Pack-up occurs on Thursday nights commencing 8.00p.m. & concludes approx 9.00 p.m.
- All member families are required to assist and are put on a roster to facilitate this.
- At registration, parents are given a ‘Duty Roster Agreement’ form upon which they can indicate a preferred night to attend. Every effort will be made to give the preferred night where one has been indicated.
- The average number of times a family is rosterd on is 6-8. (for the whole year )
- A roster attendance sheet will be available at each session for parents to ‘sign-off’ their attendance.
- An ‘Equipment Levy’ of $100.00 is payable to the club upon registration.
- The FULL ‘Equipment Levy’ is refunded at the end of the year, (or upon leaving the club) – if you have attended set-up / pack-up the same number of times that you are rostered on to attend.
- You will forfeit a proportion of your ‘Equipment Levy’ each time you do not fulfill your roster turn.
- e.g. Jones Family – rostered on 6 times / attended 6 times = Full Refund $100.00
- Smith Family – rostered on 5 times / attended 4 times = Refund $80.00 etc.
- If you cannot attend on your rostered night you are encouraged to swap with another family, email addresses are included on the roster to help facilitate this.
- If you cannot attend and cannot arrange a swap with another family – tell Bernie and we can put you on the roster for a different night.
- If unforeseen circumstances occur (at short notice) and you cannot attend – please notify Bernie a.s.a.p. on 0413.415.912. and also arrange another night in lieu.
- All changes to the roster will and must be recorded on the ‘Master Roster’.
- Bernie’s contact number & email address will be on the roster.
Equipment Roster & Photo Permission Form
- It is a requirement of enrollment that each family assist in setting up the gym on a Tuesday or help taking down the equipment on a Thursday.
- Depending on the number of families that enroll this year, most families should only be asked to assist about twice per term.
- There is a bond of $100 required which is refundable at the end of the year if you have attended your assigned dates.
- Please read the T&C’s which can be found with the Registration forms.
- Please read and sign the required form included in your form enrollment download.
Registration Night Wednesday 31st January 2018 in the Gym Hall from 6.00 – 8.30pm.
Membership Fees and Payment
Term 1 Tuesday 6th February 2018 – Friday 13th April 2018 10 Weeks
Term 2 Tuesday 1st May 2018 – Friday 6th July 2018 10 Weeks
Term 3 Tuesday 24th July 2018 – Friday 28th September 2018 10 Weeks
Term 4 Monday 15th October – Wednesday 19th December 2018 9 Weeks
The following links are provided for the benefit of members and their guests: