- Early Bird registrations will be available from 22nd December 2017 until 25th January 2018 and are payable by direct deposit. (Bank details are on the registration form)
- Late enrollments will be taken from Wednesday 31st January 2018 from 6.00- 8.30pm in the Gym and can be paid by cash or cheque.
- It should be noted that no child will be confirmed into a class until all fees are paid.
- For Direct Deposit payments please use your your Child’s first and surname as the reference.
- For Early Bird Registration please fill in the forms attached below under the ”Registration Forms” heading and return by email email@example.com
- Late registrations please fill in the forms attached below under the “Registration Forms” heading and bring with you to registration on 31st January 2018.
- Registering all students at the start of the year, enables us to take the students for an entire calendar year, through a range of classes and exercises, in a structured program of learning. It also enables the students to make the most of their Gymnastics Australia registration.
- If you happen to miss this years registration date, its not too late! Come on down to a training session and speak to an official, we will do our best to help. We always welcome new students, no matter what time they wish to start, and naturally adjust our fees accordingly. Unfortunately if student numbers are high, then not all session times may be available to late registrations.
For registration in 2018 either:
- Email the Registration form and Equipment Duty roster forms below to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before January 25th 2018 or
- bring them with you with payment to Registration night on Wednesday 31st January 2018 in the Gym Hall.
- 2018 – Registration Form – Engadine Gym Club
1 x Your Money! – We can not register athletes until payment has been received.
We also ask that you read the Rules of Engadine Gymnastics Club Inc.
Please Note: A $100 Bond is required as part of the Equipment Duty Roster.
- Please read the Terms & Conditions which can be found with the Registration forms.
- Bonds will be returned in December as per the T&C’s.